My ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

blessedone1

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray my daughter can focus on school and become happy. She has been sad lately. I don't want anything to happen to her. I love her greatly. She's my everything. Please God help her to overcome what's bothering her. Thanks
 
I am praying for you. May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God and be of good courage. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume me. Nestle me in the chambers of Your heart O Lord. Let Your heartbeat become my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to become all that You created me to be so that I reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God thank You for loving me. Amen! Encourager ###, ###, ###~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you all for the prayers. Just in a little while I have heard good news. Praise you Jesus. I love you all in Jesus sweet name. Prayers can be answer. Walk by faith and not by sight.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Blessed one, I want you to realize that the Lord has greater plans for each and every one of us. Pray diligently and always read the Bible and you will see the Lord bless you.

Let's pray... "Father in the Mighty Name of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ we humbly come before you with the needs that are in our hands. Bless the daughter of your child, show her your goodness and be the pillar of her heart. Whatever need she has Lord, be the answer. I declare and decree that it is done in Jesus name. AMEN."

May the Lord bless you and keep you, May the Lord make his face shine upon you and be gracious unto you. May the Lord lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray Lord to watch over my daughter give her guidance & protection she's been mouthy lately and has a bad attitude please let her change from being disrespectful and talking back. Let her make your choices in life don't let it be wrong that influences surround the red loving caring people that...
Replies
13
Views
92
Dear Jesus,please help my ### who are facing a serious health challenge-especially my ###,hes got diagnosed with cancer and my ### aswell, it really hurts me to see them suffer like this all their life they have been working very hard pulling with other jobs aswell to help out other people...
Replies
10
Views
85
Good morning, I need to ask for prayer over my friend and her family. My friend ### was diagnosed with Chronic Kidney Disease in ###. She is a single mother of ### children, the eldest daughter is in her late ###'s and lives in a different province, and ### is raising ### of her younger children...
Replies
14
Views
99
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,226
Messages
16,820,377
Members
651,273
Latest member
Twixwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom