My wife is going to have a ###.

Yrogel

Disciple of Prayer
My wife is going to have a C-section today. May Jesus keep both the mother and the child safe. May Christ's healing be strong. Amen.
 
Lord, mercifully receive the prayers of your people who call upon you, and grant that they may know and understand what things they ought to do, and also may have grace and power faithfully to accomplish them; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever. Amen.
 
May the Grace of Almighty Lord Yeshuva be with you.

May The Lord protect, bring happiness and peace to the family

Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear jesus, my first ### days baby is no more. ### git c section. Now she is suffering from severe waiste pain. I am not at hime. She visited doctor and got treatment. But dear jesus i believe that you r the best doctor in the world. Go and touch in pain place. Give good treatment to ###
Replies
12
Views
388
Please pray for my wife. Since her mother passed away in April 2023 she has been disrespectful and rude to most of the things I say to her. I am tired of the disrespect and I wonder how long can I continue. I hope she can find peace in the absence of her mother but, I would like to have our...
Replies
9
Views
207
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my wife and marriage today i plead the blood of Jesus christ over my wife and marriage today shut the Lions mouth shield my wife from any hurtful words coming from my mother let there be peace and unity...
Replies
10
Views
239
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,250
Messages
16,786,025
Members
648,840
Latest member
Pluirran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom