My Son ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zhynne

Guest
I Could use a lot of prayer for my son ### right now. His car went to a repair shop for check engine light problem. Drove it home and to work, only to get a call that someone had left a tool under the hood. It has damage the transmission and has been back to the repair shop twice.

They do not have the skill to fix this part of the car and if we take it elsewhere it could be as high as two thousand. Try and fight it would cost even more money. Thanks ###.
 
Father I thank you that no weapon formed against us will prosper. I pray that you would help ### in his time of need. Lord I pray that you would touch the heart of the mechanic that messed up his vehicle. I pray that they would restore it, completely or agree to pay for someone else to fix it. Father we call upon you to intervene on ###'s behalf. I pray that you would bring justice to the situation. I pray that ###'s car would be fixed, and I prayed it would be safe and reliable. I pray that you would give ### wisdom and guidance in regard to his situation. And give him favor with this mechanic that has messed up his car in Jesus name I pray. Amen
 
Wow! Thank God that we served a God of miracles...and He is able to work miracles. I am believing in a miracle for your son and blessings (spiritually, mentally, and physically) on his life and yours...In His name...Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I Pray for my son who has finished school to get a job🙏
Replies
14
Views
90
My son, ### is having a lot of problems lately. I am seeking for help to pray for him. May he always follow the path of Jesus. May he always be kind to everybody and to himself.
Replies
11
Views
89
Please pray for supernatural healing for my son who doctors think is suffering from severe hyperemesis and kidney failure. They cannot find the cause of the hyperemesis but my son is ill and has lost a lot of weight. He looks like he is dying and they can't find a reason why. At this point I...
Replies
12
Views
292
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,359
Messages
16,821,611
Members
651,338
Latest member
Piordariinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom