My son ### is addict to drugs and has ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter neecypie
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

neecypie

Guest
My son ### is addict to drugs and has been for the past ### yrs. He has overdosed ### times that I know of and has been in rehab ### times but still continues. I found him all ### times and had to give him mouth to mouth on one instance while waiting for the ambulance to arrive. He is ### and has no home, no drivers license, no job and has been living with his father at times and with me. Please Jesus, set this captive free!!!!! I have a broken heart over this and sometimes I want to die so that I will not have to find him dead one day................Oh God, have mercy and grace on my son and deliver him from the destroyer.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Lord God, deliver ### from these drugs. Lord God take the graving from ### and deliver ###. Lord ### needs your mercy and grace. I pray this in Jesus name.
 
I PRAY WITH YOU THAT ### WILL COME TO REPENTANCE AND BE DELIVERED FROM DRUGS AND HEALED BY THE LORD, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN. BELOW IS A PRAYER HE CAN SAY WHEN HE IS READY TO GIVE HIS LIFE TO THE LORD, GOD BLESS.

REPENTING OF HARMFUL ADDICTIONS

Dear Heavenly Father, I, ________________, do confess that I have abused my body and endangered my physical health with harmful addictions. Please forgive me for abusing my body with mind-altering drugs, alcohol, or harmful substances. I renounce the sinful pleasures and sinful fellowships that these substances create and the sinful activities that follow their use. I renounce any satanic involvement or influence that may be working in my life as a result of using harmful substances. I recognize that the devil seeks to destroy lives and break up families with such addictive behavior. I ask that you forgive me of walking in this manner and cleanse me of all of this unrighteousness. I ask that you will have mercy on me and heal me of the damage that has been done to my health. Restore my health, my mind and any broken relationships that have resulted from my use of drugs or alcohol. Forgive me and help me to make restitution to any I may have harmed or abused while under the satanic influence of mind-altering substances and drinks.

I, ________________, surrender my life to the Lord Jesus Christ and cast my burdens upon Him. I release my substance abuse and any other sins connected to this from my life. I cancel out all legal claims to my life that evil spirits have gained because of my willful involvement in substance abuse and any other sins resulting from the use of these harmful substances. I pray, Heavenly Father, that you will completely deliver me from my dependence and/or addictions to these harmful substances and the desire to ever abuse myself with them ever again. Pull down all strongholds and addictions that have been erected by the enemy to keep me in bondage to harmful substances. I choose to be a good steward of my health and practice self-control, temperance and/or abstinence as taught in the word of God. Thank you for deliverance, healing and help to overcome alcoholism and/or substance abuse, in Jesus precious name, amen.

(sign and date to make this agreement with God binding)
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ### from ### and I am drug addict please i want to freedom from drugs addiction forever please 🙏 pray for me
Replies
12
Views
193
My son, ### is addicted to drugs and bad company since his ### year. Now he is ### years old. I am dedicating my son to full time ministry
Replies
13
Views
197
Please pray for my son that has a gambling addiction that’s really affecting his life. He can’t stop and won’t get help.
Replies
10
Views
413
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,440
Messages
16,799,916
Members
649,962
Latest member
Eruolluerland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom