my son-in-law still has my ladder that ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharonjoan

Beloved of All
my son in law still has my ladder that he asked to borrow a few months back and he is ignoring my calls and not returning it to me pray that somehow I will get it back soon and learn to not trust so many people I am a widow and it is something I have others use when they do work for me I don't understand why I keep trusting people and wanting to help them and then get this kind of treatment in return what is it about me keep getting used pray that soon it will be returned this is one big mess that I got myself into
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don't know if I should pray for this but I am going to say what is on my heart. I miss ###. I know he's bad for me and didn't treat me right but he made me laugh and at times gave me such joy that I thought God meant for us to be together. I left him because I felt that he didn't respect me...
Replies
6
Views
250
  • Locked
pray my x son-in-law will return my ladder he is ignoring my calls and tells my daughter he forgot and will do that one day and still not seen it he had his power turned off for not paying his bill and stealing power and I felt sorry for him now he is not returning it and ignoring me and my...
Replies
6
Views
69
  • Locked
i let my x son in law take my ladder to do work on his place and he has blocked me from being able to get him on phone please pray he brings it back to me i sent him text mail and he refuse to respond now he has blocked me pray he will bring back and i will learn to not be so trusting as i am...
Replies
12
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,386
Messages
16,822,060
Members
651,356
Latest member
Gilniyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom