pray my x son-in-law will return my ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharonjoan

Beloved of All
pray my x son-in-law will return my ladder he is ignoring my calls and tells my daughter he forgot and will do that one day and still not seen it he had his power turned off for not paying his bill and stealing power and I felt sorry for him now he is not returning it and ignoring me and my feeling is he sold it for drugs I wish I wasn't one that felt sorry for people and try to help them and end up costing me please pray that he will do right and return it I can't go get it it would be trespassing and stealing charges on me so please pray he brings back to me soon and I learn lesson and not let this happen again but he was in such need and I not like to turn down anyone that ask me for help when I can do it maybe it was meant to be to show me the real way things happen in life
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray my x step up and pay up and start helping PrAy Workbox pay me and stop. Lying and pray more hours at my job I wouldn't mind doing a ### Hours shift I Pray we have a lot of work Monday Tuesday Thursday Friday.
Replies
6
Views
142
pray for my son in law to return home and stop having outside affairs
Replies
3
Views
73
Pray my x ### step up to the plate and pay me he doesn't do anything or help I just want some xtra money and xtra help
Replies
3
Views
97
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,405
Messages
16,822,386
Members
651,365
Latest member
Lyroeruerrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom