My recent study has changed my perception of God and

shiv

Disciple of Prayer
My recent study has changed my perception of God and creation. I request you to pray for me and my family. God is always helping us. We fail to see due to our limited vision. Please pray for our help.
 
I pray to you father as I lift your child prayer up to you asking you to act upon in your will to bless and answer all prayers in Jesus name we thank you Amen.
 
Father, we pray that we can grow stronger and even closer to you.   "One day at a time Sweet Jesus"

We love you!  In Jesus name . . . Amen
 
I am praying for your request. Heavenly Father, please hear our prayers, In Jesus Name. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, I pray that my recent ex-girlfriend gives me another opportunity to speak with her again. Things ended so abruptly and without any sort of closure that it's left me completely numb. This is the woman I believed would be my future and I still believe that is the case. I pray that she...
Replies
10
Views
537
🙏 Please keep me in your prayers. Right now, I feel like my life is spiraling out of control. 💸 Finances: Three years ago, I struggled with mental health issues and ended up taking out large loans and credit cards. My income today is much lower than it was four years ago, and I’m doing my...
Replies
11
Views
407
I moved back to live with my parents due to rent being so high but also God's timing was the best because my mom was unwell during that time and was diagnosed with ALS shortly after. I have seen my dad mistreat her, talk to her in a very rude manner and just not showing her the love she...
Replies
13
Views
321
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,436
Messages
16,822,685
Members
651,381
Latest member
Wuatorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom