My Prayers

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I surrender to You the remaining days of September and all the remaining months of this year. I believe You are already preparing the way for us. May You open the right doors, provide what we need, and lead us to opportunities that will bring financial stability. I pray that we will no...
Replies
11
Views
158
“Lord, You know how much I have given and how tired I am. I don't want to keep score with my children, but tonight my heart hurts. Please heal the part of me that feels forgotten. Give me wisdom not to expect from people what only You can provide. And please open a way for us to have what we...
Replies
15
Views
139
God gives me the mercy, life, husband, excitement, houses, vehicles, yachforgives us all for all our sins and cleanses us and gives us all rightful thinking. I have a financial breakthroughs! Money is never an issue. God gives me the relationships, right mentality, authothority, judgements...
Replies
11
Views
126
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,739
Messages
16,814,442
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom