I prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear your request and grant it according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Amen!

***Click on the link below and Pray***

 
My prayer is to cast down and send fire to the spirit of witchcraft coming against my family. I send holy ghost fire 🔥 against the enemy and I trample on them for my children. No weapons formed against me and my family shall prosper. I ask the king of kings to release my son ### from jail and give him his freedom in Jesus name Amen
Lord, Hear our prayers. In Jesus name we pray AMEN
 
My prayer is to cast down and send fire to the spirit of witchcraft coming against my family. I send holy ghost fire 🔥 against the enemy and I trample on them for my children. No weapons formed against me and my family shall prosper. I ask the king of kings to release my son ### from jail and give him his freedom in Jesus name Amen
Let God accomplish according to your desire we pray in the name of Jesus Christ amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

immediate righteous judgement & justice in spiritual court, with God, being the judge and the prosecutor On All My Court Cases in heaven from all the wicked injustices that have been done to ### and ###, intentionally or unintentionally due to envy jealousy hate rage, secret animosity.
Replies
7
Views
211
Do I have pure intentions ? No. Is my mind full of tendency to sin ? Yes. I am a sinner I am a trespasser. Lord Jesus Christ Son of God have mercy on me a sinner. Hear my prayer Father God have mercy on me in Jesus Name. Am I asking for God’s intervention because I feel nothing in my life is...
Replies
12
Views
171
Heavenly Father, I thank You for being my Rock, my Fortress, my Deliverer, and my Refuge. Thank You for Your unfailing love, mercy, grace, protection, and faithfulness. Thank You for every victory, every lesson, every open door, and for carrying me through every challenge. Lord, I surrender my...
Replies
11
Views
225
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,136
Messages
16,784,693
Members
648,713
Latest member
Shootenor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom