My prayer for the new year

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cheri

Today is New Years Eve and my prayers are going out to those who will be engaging in drinking alcohol. I pray that the Lord keeps them safe and may their spirit "REJECT" their desires to drink and endanger others with their carelessness/drunkenness.

I pray for my son Brandon that tonight HIS SPIRIT REJECTS ALCOHOL AND DRUGS. May his spirit cry out and tell Brandon to STOP IN THE NAME OF JESUS!!! May the taste of alcohol be like acid, may the drugs be useless in there effects.

IN THE NAME OF JESUS, I PLEAD THE BLOOD OVER BRANDON. May Jesus, constantly nudge and overwhelm Brandons conscience and spirit with Gods perfect love, peace and joy!!

Heavenly Father,

You know tonight is the night when everyone gets dressed up and goes out to parties. Lord, I can only ask you that your love and protection be with those tonight. Lord, I ask that you place GUARDIAN ANGELS all over the world and may your love and mercy just be with everyone. amen

Praise God, thank you Jesus for your love and mercy.

Cheri, I stand in firm agreement with you in prayer for our country and it's people as we go out into the worldly celebrations to bring in the new year, I pray for all to be protected and be home safe and sound when the new dawn rises tomorrow, in Jesus name amen. I also keep my prayers for Brandon ringing in to heaven daily, amen.

i am praying for everyone tonight as well. may everyone have a safe new years. god bless

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

• Article
Our pastor sent blessings upon blessings to everyone who love Jesus with all their heart, mind and soul. The Lord bless you and keep you. The Lord make His face shine upon you. And be gracious to you. The Lord turn His face toward you. And give you peace. Numbers 6.24,26 Our dear Lord has...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom