MY PAYER REQUEST TODAY IS TO SAY THANK YOU JESUS FOR

CHINEDU C CHIOBA

Prayer Partner
MY PAYER REQUEST TODAY IS TO SAY THANK YOU JESUS FOR ALL HE HAS BEEN DOING AND I WANT HIM TO DO MORE AND MORE. IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME I PRAY, AMEN
 
Thank you Lord Jesus for all you have done and are doing and will be doing. Praise You Lord Jesus. Thank you and bless you Lord Jesus.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You in the mighty name of Jesus, seeking forgiveness for all my sins. Lord, bless me and strengthen my faith in You. You are the giver and sustainer of all things. Please be with me and work wondrous miracles in my life. I humbly ask for financial provision to...
Replies
6
Views
240
To God definitely be the glory for his son Jesus my lord and savior. This morning I attended a first Sunday communion service at my primary sanctuary I could not be in the location but got it online Let me tell you I have never been so blessed by a service as did today not only did I get the...
Replies
15
Views
254
Father Lord thank u for this opportunity to ask from u I am grateful.1) I want to get pregnant before 30th of November with my twin babies a boy and a girl or 2 boys against all odds (2) Every block fallopian tubes be opened, every reproductory issue be destroyed, whatever negative medical...
Replies
5
Views
348
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,293
Messages
16,786,933
Members
648,874
Latest member
Nymiysorard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom