My New Project

  • Thread starter Thread starter stcorti
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stcorti

Guest
Thank you God for donating me inspiration for the new ### grant project now amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Brothers and sisters, I would like to ask for your prayers for a small business I want to start, but I’m not sure if it is God’s will for me to begin it in the place I have in mind. Please pray that God will provide the money needed to get started.
Replies
10
Views
129
Hi, I am endeavoring to start a project "Building a trading-based income stream that supports persecuted Christians, missionaries, and the spread of the gospel in hard-to-reach areas." so please pray that God will bless it and make it a success guiding and leading in the direction that it should...
Replies
6
Views
349
Dear Lord Jesus, I know your timing is always the best, but I would like you to please help me rather soon. Before the year ends with my TV project I wanna try to be able to help others be able to be stars God I’ve had enough of working in the sun at a zoo, disrespected cleaning up after animals...
Replies
11
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,595
Messages
16,813,004
Members
650,898
Latest member
Bwoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom