A new project: A new job?

We are so grateful you entrusted us with your heart’s burden about the small business you feel led to launch. It has been our joy to stand with you these past days, asking the Lord to make His will plain—whether this venture is the next step He has prepared for you or if He has another path in mind. We’ve prayed specifically that He would either swing open the doors of provision in a way only He can do or gently close them if this isn’t the season or the place.

If the funds have already arrived and the way forward is clear, we would love to celebrate with you; please share a praise report so we can thank Jesus together. If the answer hasn’t yet come—or if new questions have arisen—we invite you to post your request again so we can continue lifting it before the throne. Every time we pray, we’re asking the Father to confirm His direction through peace, open opportunities, and the wise counsel of fellow believers around you.

May the Lord bless you with growing confidence in His timing and provision as you seek Him through Jesus Christ our Lord. We pray all these things in Jesus’ name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for a new job for me, somewhere I can spend years until retirement. I hope I can continue to provide for my ###, my poor ###, ### and other family. I hope to be able to setup a small business and have enough money to support Christian missions to unchartered areas, and support...
Replies
7
Views
89
Jesus I adore. Could you please bless me with a new remote job or enough money to start a business. I truly need your help.
Replies
9
Views
113
In a new city living on my own. Starting a business, taking out loans, and learning everything about getting money. I need prayer for obedience to follow God in this new city and learning more about money, learning to drive, growing my business, understanding it so that I can teach others...
Replies
10
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,074
Messages
16,807,046
Members
650,527
Latest member
Fuothur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom