My names are ### ###, am a ...

Saraiman

Disciple of Prayer
My names are ###, am a ###. I have a sevia pain which started in April ###. It started in a dream and I have been in Hospital and the medicine does not reduce the pain. Man of God pray for me in Jesus name.
 
Matthew 8:7
“And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.” -King James Version (KJV)


Kusowa, I pray on your behalf.

Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would bless Your child's needs. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore and protect your child's health, removing all pain and discomfort, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

😴 Warning Dreams form Holy Spirit While Sleeping, Job 33:12-17; Matt 2:12, Prophecy, Joel 2:28, Numb 12:6, Acts 16:9 🧎🏽‍♂️Father, we come as little children in faith, contrary to all we see and hear, and thank You, "You are able to save forever those who come to God through Jesus, because He...
Replies
10
Views
107
Please read this whole request. There is alot. Thankyou! Please pray that God will heal whatever is wrong and happening with my cat Pandora right now. She has a brain tumor, asthma, chronic bronchitis and bowel/ stomach issues. She started having diarrhea this last Monday night., and has just...
Replies
10
Views
32
Please pray for me, I am very desperate. I was not paid my salary. When I went softly asking for it, I was removed from the system. Please God, have mercy and do wonders for those who are after my downfall. Lord Jesus, no one to provide for me. Lemmi receive good news tomorrow morning in Jesus'...
Replies
8
Views
296
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,257
Messages
16,786,090
Members
648,844
Latest member
Druolmuerran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom