Anonymous

Beloved of All
My name is ### ### ### I am from ### ### ###. I want you people to joined hand together and pray, for me to win devil by their evil plans. All things that I am doing is useless no successful in my life, I am Wise enough but is useless, I am struggle for I to be professioned but no way for that. Evil and my enemies tied me up for I not to be great and for I to be confused in life to remained dependent and poor so I needed prayer to untied my destiny and success for I to be great in Jesus name.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20210116_153843.jpg
    IMG_20210116_153843.jpg
    512 KB · Views: 2
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have something moving in my stamac and i dont now wat to do
Replies
13
Views
199
I am being targeted by organize gangstakers and organize neighborhood staker i have moved three times in behind them it have been going from 2019 to 2026 I have called the police so many times for help I have to get security system had prove but they choose to to ignore my videos I need prayer
Replies
9
Views
439
My prayer request: i pray for deliverance from familian spirit and household powers that doesn't want me to see God glorious hand upon my life
Replies
10
Views
224
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,019
Messages
16,817,880
Members
651,140
Latest member
SilverBlush

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom