My name is ###. My husband ...

Rullaryk

Disciple of Prayer
My name is ###. My husband name is ###. We get married at may 1st 2014. Totally 6 years completed but we don't have child. Please pray for us.
 
Father God, thank YOU for blessing this couple with a beautiful little baby that is healthy and happy and filled with many wonderful talents including having a heart to always love and serve YOU in Jesus Holy Name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Today my husband confessed a sexual sin he committed few days again . Our daughter was going through so many sleepless nights because of teething . Pain, swelling, discomfort in her gums , fever , loss of appetite. We couldn’t understand anything. Then I prayed and asked the Holy Spirit to show...
Replies
11
Views
108
Father God i come to you today to ask for my husband so I can have the money to help him pay his phone bill so we can keep communicating and staying connected all week. And for money to help him with that he is paying for sweo we can be together and get married. He is trying very hard to get all...
Replies
6
Views
128
Urgent! I'm praying for GOD TO. TAKE THIS WOMAN OUT OF MY HUSBAND LIFE WE ARE MARRIED for 40yrs. She's not for him/ I am truly devastated I cry and pray every day for God to send me a miracle/ she has to move out of state or she finds out very negative things about him he is poor and uneducated...
Replies
11
Views
90
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,404
Messages
16,799,498
Members
649,909
Latest member
Myrioronmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom