my name is ###, married for ...

Chiloche

Disciple of Prayer
my name is ###, married for ### year now, conceived once but have miscarriage, because of fibroid issue.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My daughter is ###yrs and was never married. She is a pastor who is serving God whole heartedly.
Replies
6
Views
128
Life in I get to have a miracle greatly go back to Disneyland go on my favorite rides eat have fun get Married in Disneyland. Iget my hair looking hot body I get a second job in secret with reptiles greatlyyyy… I get a hot guy todayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..I get myself together greatly flawless and my...
Replies
5
Views
101
Greeting, please pray for me I have been experiencing Itchy ring finger and I'm not yet married and burning sensation and itching in my palm as well.
Replies
9
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,071
Messages
16,784,154
Members
648,658
Latest member
Spsorerin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom