my name is ###..I've been dreaming sleeping ...

Hammerpike

Disciple of Prayer
my name is ###..I've been dreaming sleeping with a man in my dreams I'm having sex with someone I don't know and it's like this spirit is taking advantage of me, I'm tired of it. please pray for me
 
Write your reply...as I sent a prayer request earlier, it's like there's something that has been removed on my shoulders. I feel lighter and I'm happy for no reason. I'm truly great full for your prayers, and may God bless each one of you.
 
my name is ###..I've been dreaming sleeping with a man in my dreams I'm having sex with someone I don't know and it's like this spirit is taking advantage of me, I'm tired of it. please pray for me
I prayed for this in Jesus name
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m going to be completely honest with you. I’m tired of the life I lead in Christ. My problem isn’t with devotion or with going through trials—Christ told us in His Word that it would be this way, and I’ve accepted that. However, I can no longer stand the abuse I’ve been facing in...
Replies
10
Views
184
THOSE ARE THE EXACT WORDS OF OUR FATHER .HELLO EVERYONE AND GOOD MORNING I AM NEW ON THIS SITE IDK HOW I CAME ACROSS IT BUT I TAKE THIS AS A SIGN FOR SOMETHING. I am in need of prayer right now I'm in this situation been in it for about 6 years and I just can not seem to get out of it neither...
Replies
9
Views
159
Hello my name is ### I’m a ### mother of ### children to which the youngest of ### live with me even though the ### are adults my ###(F) lives w/her spouse & ### daughter at his relatives (they were living w/me for a ### until I said they had to go because they didn’t want to keep a job never...
Replies
12
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,841
Messages
16,804,008
Members
650,342
Latest member
Tneynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom