Zosmelassa

Disciple of Prayer
My name is ### ### ###, I'm from ### I'm a ###. I'm from a family that have been liking with the devil 👿. Things are not working for me. I'm a very rude person and out of job now. I applied to ### I sat a interview with them but only God can help me get the job. I want the prayers team to please help pray 🙏 for me so I can get a job so I can help my friend and family. And also help me get closer to him.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Your Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. God bless me with Your favor, joy, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.

God bless me with the desire, knowledge, and passion to delight myself in You and always seek first the kingdom of God. Bless me to know You, love You, and strengthen me to live my life to honor and please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Protect me God from all the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, and pray Your best for me. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Cleanse Me of Anything that Breaks Your Heart
 
Heavenly Father, we come to you in the name of Jesus Christ to ask for your help on behalf of ###. We ask that you would provide her with the job she needs to help her friend and family. We ask that you would give her the strength and courage to face the challenges that come with the job. We ask that you would help her to overcome her rudeness and to be a better person. We ask that you would give her the wisdom and discernment to make the right decisions and to stay close to you. We thank you for hearing our prayer and for answering in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
My name is ### ### ###, I'm from ### I'm a ###. I'm from a family that have been liking with the devil 👿. Things are not working for me. I'm a very rude person and out of job now. I applied to ### I sat a interview with them but only God can help me get the job. I want the prayers team to please help pray 🙏 for me so I can get a job so I can help my friend and family. And also help me get closer to him.
Praying
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. My name is ###. I'm a sex addict and seek healing in Jesus Most Holy Name. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
117
I had an unstable angina pectoris on Saturday but the blood test for a heart attack came back negative. He said what I had was basically a heart attack, same pain, same symptoms - but no remaining tissue damage. I'm aware I have another stenosis in my heart but it was symptom free until last...
Replies
10
Views
259
THOSE ARE THE EXACT WORDS OF OUR FATHER .HELLO EVERYONE AND GOOD MORNING I AM NEW ON THIS SITE IDK HOW I CAME ACROSS IT BUT I TAKE THIS AS A SIGN FOR SOMETHING. I am in need of prayer right now I'm in this situation been in it for about 6 years and I just can not seem to get out of it neither...
Replies
9
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,244
Messages
16,785,955
Members
648,833
Latest member
Fyrerkaenfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom