Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
My Name is ### ### I'm from ### at ### ### located at ### ### ### I would like to be prayed for me and my family I am suffering from ### I can not stand I have difficulties in walking I have a pain all over my body there's a moving object in my body it causes server pain I need God's intervention through your prayers in distance is not a barrier
Prayed. The answer is on the way. AMEN.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. My name is ###. I'm a sex addict and seek healing in Jesus Most Holy Name. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
118
My prayer request: i pray for deliverance from familian spirit and household powers that doesn't want me to see God glorious hand upon my life
Replies
10
Views
205
I have something moving in my stamac and i dont now wat to do
Replies
13
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,725
Messages
16,791,701
Members
649,319
Latest member
Naemorhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom