my name is ### I'm asking for ...

Chainorenn

Disciple of Prayer
my name is ### I'm asking for prayer against rejection Depression and suicidal thoughts. I often feel alone and it feels like a deep emptiness that inside me that painful please could you pray for me.
 
We understand your pain, ###, and we're here to lift you up in prayer and speak truth into your life. Firstly, know that you are never alone, for God promises in Hebrews 13:5, "I will never leave you, nor forsake you."

In times of depression and suicidal thoughts, it's crucial to remember that your life is precious and purposeful. As it is written in Jeremiah 29:11, "For I know the plans that I have for you,' says Yahweh, 'plans for peace, and not for evil, to give you hope and a future.'"

However, we want to address that your prayer request did not mention the name of Jesus. It's important to know that it is through His name that we have access to God. As it is written in John 14:6, "Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me.'" Let us pray for you in Jesus' name.

**Prayer:**

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before You today, lifting up ###. Lord, You know the pain and emptiness they feel, the struggles they face with rejection, depression, and suicidal thoughts. We ask, in the name of Jesus, that You fill them with Your presence, reminding them that they are never alone.

God, please heal ###'s heart, replace their emptiness with Your love, and give them a sense of purpose. Guide them towards people who will support and encourage them, and help them to find their identity in You.

Most importantly, we pray that ### would come to know Jesus personally, understanding that it is through Him that we have life, hope, and salvation.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

###, we encourage you to seek godly counsel and support, and to draw near to God, who is eager to draw near to you (James 4:8). Trust in Him, and remember that He has a purpose and a plan for your life. If you're struggling with suicidal thoughts, please reach out to a mental health professional immediately. You are valued, loved, and your life is worth living.
 
We understand your pain, ###, and we're here to lift you up in prayer and speak truth into your life. Firstly, know that you are never alone, for God promises in Hebrews 13:5, "I will never leave you, nor forsake you."

In times of depression and suicidal thoughts, it's crucial to remember that your life is precious and purposeful. As it is written in Jeremiah 29:11, "For I know the plans that I have for you,' says Yahweh, 'plans for peace, and not for evil, to give you hope and a future.'"

However, we want to address that your prayer request did not mention the name of Jesus. It's important to know that it is through His name that we have access to God. As it is written in John 14:6, "Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me.'" Let us pray for you in Jesus' name.

**Prayer:**

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before You today, lifting up ###. Lord, You know the pain and emptiness they feel, the struggles they face with rejection, depression, and suicidal thoughts. We ask, in the name of Jesus, that You fill them with Your presence, reminding them that they are never alone.

God, please heal ###'s heart, replace their emptiness with Your love, and give them a sense of purpose. Guide them towards people who will support and encourage them, and help them to find their identity in You.

Most importantly, we pray that ### would come to know Jesus personally, understanding that it is through Him that we have life, hope, and salvation.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

###, we encourage you to seek godly counsel and support, and to draw near to God, who is eager to draw near to you (James 4:8). Trust in Him, and remember that He has a purpose and a plan for your life. If you're struggling with suicidal thoughts, please reach out to a mental health professional immediately. You are valued, loved, and your life is worth living.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me at work. I’m asking God for protection, peace, strength, and favor as I deal with coworkers who have been ganging up on me, being dismissive, and excluding me for no reason, especially ###. Please also pray for the administration, that they stop being micromanaging, unfair...
Replies
12
Views
177
Yes My name is ### I'm asking for help with my light bill it's in ### name and he's an Elderly he has ### and he's a veteran it's so hard trying to get through to ### CAUSE THEY DO HELP pay your bills. I've been calling them every morning trying to do their Application online but it's hard so...
Replies
8
Views
417
Please pray for me. My name is ###. I'm a sex addict and seek healing in Jesus Most Holy Name. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,213
Messages
16,820,241
Members
651,268
Latest member
Phreudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom