My name is ### ###, I have been ...

My name is ###, I have been called for an interview for so many times last year and this year, I even went for an interview yesterday without no respond. I'm tired of life. I'm jobless I don't even know what to eat. I'm seeking for a job. They will tell me that the organization will get back to me with out no respon. pls, help me to pray so that I can get a job this month. this my email, ###, thanks
Praying
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm asking I have I'm asking for a Prayer to pray for me I have a lot of pimples in my face dark spots and everywhere my face they are starting itching whenever I'm going to my periods they are starting itching after you remove that fit inside this way you become to be better but after that to...
Replies
9
Views
137
Thank Jesus that I have been shortlisted for an interview now the company is arranging the interview. Pray that I will get the job and will be successful in the interview, ask Jesus to remove all hindrance blocking the interview from Satan. And see it come to pass that I get the job.
Replies
7
Views
138
Homeless man that I have been helping. Is he now trying to deceive me.? I met a homeless man earlier this year in front of a retail store. I shared the good news of the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ with him, and gave him some food that I had with me from going grocery shopping earlier in the...
Replies
11
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,373
Messages
16,787,560
Members
648,953
Latest member
Smeyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom