Rolsor

Disciple of Prayer
My name is ### I am suffered from depression, all the time I feel no one is mine and I don't like spend time with others, I lost my interest in everything. Sometimes I am suffered from suicidal thoughts at present I am suffering from ### and ### in brain nerve I can't control myself due to uncontrollable pain please I need prayer for my problems.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
My name is ### I am suffered from depression, all the time I feel no one is mine and I don't like spend time with others, i lost my interest in everything.sometimes I am suffered from suicidal thoughts at present I am suffering from ### and ### in brain nerve I can't control my self due to uncontrollable pain please i need prayer for my problems
Thank you Father Sanctify me and all I pray for. IJN Amen
May the Spirit of God take control of your situation. Invite Him into your life. Amen
 
I believe in a Lord that gives you the best thing he wants. May Lord Bless you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I am suffering mentally with servere ocd,guilt,being chronically depressed and I can't work. I am useless. I can't provide for myself and my family. I am hopeless. I can write a whole paragraph but I have hit rock bottom. I see no hope in my life. So pray for me 🙏
Replies
9
Views
203
I am suffering from rectal bleeding when i pulp. and when i sleep and wake up my saliva is blood. my health is going down and i need health and healing from any cancer or disease in my body. please all Christians pray for me. if anyone cursing me my health or God intervene for me. Lord have...
Replies
10
Views
210
I am suffering from God and wondered why should I suffer and been forced to quit from a job for refusing to do something illegal while the evil manager got promoted to assistant director because of his crafty tricks to retain his job. Where is the justice and I kept finding for similar job but...
Replies
9
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,518
Messages
16,811,857
Members
650,856
Latest member
Dhiuford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom