My name is ###, from ###..my prayer ...

Morka

Disciple of Prayer
My name is ###, from ###..my prayer request is for me to be employed and fruit of the womb..I have stayed for ### years not conceiving..man of God put me in prayer ..
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My prayer request: i pray for deliverance from familian spirit and household powers that doesn't want me to see God glorious hand upon my life
Replies
10
Views
217
I want God to heal my boyfriend. I don’t want him to be operated because the doctor is talking about operating my boyfriend. Please God help me. I don’t want him to be operated because the and I want him to get married to me with that no problem. I want God to give my womb back because I lost my...
Replies
5
Views
281
good morning papa my prayers request is that i want to have kids i had an operation and i lost my womb i want God to give me a new womb and i want my boyfriend and i to get married and i want us to sign a cohabitation agreement and i want God to bless me with a boy and a girl twins children and...
Replies
6
Views
291
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,050
Messages
16,794,743
Members
649,606
Latest member
Plnaolor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom