My name is ### and this morning ...

I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for the beep sound in my left ear, it just started this morning but it is freaking me out and driving me crazy. Please pray for it to stop and for it to not be anything serious and just for healing and it to stop and not be a sign of anything more. Thank you so much, amen
Replies
11
Views
149
Judgement justice on this morning I cried my eyes out that’s wrong. Life in I get my Man that can be a good thing. My communication is healed with everything everyone normally. Life in I took off one of my rings from my crying my eyes out this morning now I have one my ring that’s it that’s all...
Replies
5
Views
190
Good morning God. When I woke up this morning I thought it was Monday morning and I was still tired and I thought about calling out sick. Then I realized It's Sunday and I still have another day to lay on my bed and drink alcohol and pretend that it's going to be ok. I will take it easy today...
Replies
15
Views
309
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,785
Messages
16,803,541
Members
650,298
Latest member
Neodira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom