My name is ### and am from ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
My name is ### and am from ###. I REQUEST PRAYER FOR MY MOM AND DAD. MY DAD ### YEAR BACK HAD BRAIN OPERATION AND AFTER ALL COMPLICATIONS IT WENT ###. IT WAS FOR THE PRAYERS AND BELIEVE EVERYTHING WENT WELL IN GOD GRACE. I REQUEST TO PRAY FOR MY MOM AS SHE IS FACING SOME EYE ISSUE AND THERE IS AN POSSIBILITY TO LOSE EYE SITE. I BELIEVE GOD HAS GIVEN ABILITY TO SEE THE WORLD AND NO DISEASE CAN TAKE AWAY THAT GIFT. I REQUEST TO PRAY FOR MY MOM SO THAT EVERYTHING CAN BE HEALED CORRECTLY WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DAMAGE. PRAYER REQUEST FOR MY DAD FOR GOOD AND BETTER HEALTH.
I prayed in the name of Jesus! Everything will be okay..Amen 😊
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My prayer request: i pray for deliverance from familian spirit and household powers that doesn't want me to see God glorious hand upon my life
Replies
10
Views
224
THOSE ARE THE EXACT WORDS OF OUR FATHER .HELLO EVERYONE AND GOOD MORNING I AM NEW ON THIS SITE IDK HOW I CAME ACROSS IT BUT I TAKE THIS AS A SIGN FOR SOMETHING. I am in need of prayer right now I'm in this situation been in it for about 6 years and I just can not seem to get out of it neither...
Replies
9
Views
160
Am suffering from severe back spinal cord issue and in bed for more than 10 days kindly pray for me
Replies
10
Views
506
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,029
Messages
16,817,978
Members
651,144
Latest member
Sionoriorrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom