my name is ### ### am a Zimbabwean, man of

Mildred Maningi

Disciple of Prayer
my name is ### ### am a Zimbabwean, man of God pray against spirit of limitation, that is destroying my life, there is no progress in my life no matter how much I work harder, I still struggle, I am tither but I don't know what's going on pray for me
 
WHEN YOU GO THROUGH DEEP WATERS, I WILL BE WITH YOU. GOD IS ASSURING YOU NOT TO LEAVE YOU ALONE. ISAIAH 43:2
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

THOSE ARE THE EXACT WORDS OF OUR FATHER .HELLO EVERYONE AND GOOD MORNING I AM NEW ON THIS SITE IDK HOW I CAME ACROSS IT BUT I TAKE THIS AS A SIGN FOR SOMETHING. I am in need of prayer right now I'm in this situation been in it for about 6 years and I just can not seem to get out of it neither...
Replies
9
Views
156
I’m going to be completely honest with you. I’m tired of the life I lead in Christ. My problem isn’t with devotion or with going through trials—Christ told us in His Word that it would be this way, and I’ve accepted that. However, I can no longer stand the abuse I’ve been facing in...
Replies
10
Views
178
Life in the petition for a change of name goes through greatly for me. Bind up Satan and crew from blocking me from changing my name so I can have a normal life or at least whatever is left of it. Life in I urgently get my name changed. I remember there is no one for me in the World that is a...
Replies
5
Views
281
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,288
Messages
16,786,671
Members
648,868
Latest member
Vrloutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom