My name ### ### from ### I ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name ### (###) from ###. I'm very much depressed because I can't able to come out from thinking about my love ###. He's cheating me because of another lady ###. She's done black magic/witchcraft on my love. This lady should go away from my love immediately. Please
Replies
8
Views
520
My prayer request: i pray for deliverance from familian spirit and household powers that doesn't want me to see God glorious hand upon my life
Replies
10
Views
204
My name ### from ###. Sir, I'm preparing for ### Competitive Exam so this my prayer request to remind me in your prayer in Jesus mighty name Amen.
Replies
4
Views
308
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,222
Messages
16,785,703
Members
648,797
Latest member
Haloidorview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom