My Mum has been in and out ...

Zetoia

Disciple of Prayer
My ### has been in and out of the hospital since July 2020 and is still in the hospital now, she is really suffering, I pray the good Lord will come to her aid, Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Woman in a hospital who has been given a death sentence. You are laying down in your bed knowing that the doctors have given you a short time to live. Even your pastor just comes over, and visits. What a fake, phony, and false thing. No one is speaking healing over your body, and actually...
Replies
9
Views
150
Hello my name is ### I’m a ### mother of ### children to which the youngest of ### live with me even though the ### are adults my ###(F) lives w/her spouse & ### daughter at his relatives (they were living w/me for a ### until I said they had to go because they didn’t want to keep a job never...
Replies
12
Views
118
My son has an Auto Immune disease. From around Christmas until now he's been hospitalized a total of 3 times. Two weeks ago it was his heart built up with fluids 😭 and now his Lungs. I feel helpless b/c this is something I can't fix. I try to encourage him but I'm feeling drained. Please 🥺 pray...
Replies
5
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,475
Messages
16,788,401
Members
649,041
Latest member
Bweussulrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom