My mother in law (###) is going ...

Vetor

Disciple of Prayer
My mother-in-law (###) is going into surgery tomorrow. She may have cancer. I am requesting prayers that this surgery works out well. That this cancer or whatever it is that was found in her lungs and in her stomach is removed.

I also pray for financial assistance so that my family (my husband, and our kids) can make it to ### to pay her a visit.

My husband is having a hard time dealing with a lot that has been happening in our lives and it is affecting our relationship...our home...

My mother too just had open heart surgery 3 months ago and is going through some things...getting upset over everything. Taking her anger out on my husband and my 2 children to a point where they too have started to have less respect for her and I am stuck in the middle of everything.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please let my mother-in-law answer her phone and please let her eat the food we bought her and take her pills. I am very concerned and it is so frustrating not being able to get a hold of her. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
12
Views
87
Jesus please let my appointment today go well and please let my insurance not be cancelled. Please also let my son stomach issues clear up, and let my mother-in-law be ok. Please also help my friend's son who just had emergency surgery be ok. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
12
Views
58
Jesus please let my son be less complaining and more helpful and please learn to reciprocate when we or other people do nice things for him. Please also let my husband give me the money we need to pay the rest of the rent and please let my mother in law realize she has to try harder she can't...
Replies
10
Views
76
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,008
Messages
16,817,776
Members
651,134
Latest member
Clielkuurdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom