My mother failed to go for the ###

Faradulre

Disciple of Prayer
My mother failed to go for the operation as a result of heavy rains the rivers were flooded waiting for the Doctor's next appointment.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
My mother failed to go for the operation as a result of heavy rains the
r
Prayed. The answer is on the way. I encourage you to follow the WOG in totality in order for Him to bless you and grant your desires.
The Bible lays down in 1 John 5:18
We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.

ivers were flooded waiting for the Doctor's next appointment.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my mother as she is suffering form knee pain for many years and doctor said for operation but I want My God almighty to heal my other without any operation in mighty Jesus name. Amen
Replies
11
Views
154
I requested prayer for my housing situation a couple of months ago. Sadly it has gotten worse. My nerves are shattered, I've had to take my mother to the ER twice in one week. This has turned into a nightmare. I've fasted for months and prayed all day. The more I pray the worse it has gotten...
Replies
12
Views
165
My mother is very difficult person. She has pride she thinks her parents are those she needs to pray and she is bothering me every day and call me on phone then speaking for one hour. I have to listen...I am too kind and listen but it is too much. Jesus stop that forever.
Replies
10
Views
107
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,696
Messages
16,791,434
Members
649,293
Latest member
Doruiririor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom