My mom is in the hospital and ###

My mom is in the hospital and the doctors told us that the baby is no more but I refuse to believe please join and help us pray to God for a miracle. Thank you.
Praying in agreement with you. In the name of Christ Jesus, Amen.
 
My mom is in the hospital and the doctors told us that the baby is no more but I refuse to believe please join and help us pray to God for a miracle. Thank you.
In Jesus name everything is possible. may God give your mom strength especially this time she's in hospital.
 
My ### is in the hospital and the doctors told us that the baby is no more but I refuse to believe please join and help us pray to God for a miracle. Thank you.
Let her receive her healing now, in Jesus name Amen
 
My ### is in the hospital and the doctors told us that the baby is no more but I refuse to believe please join and help us pray to God for a miracle. Thank you.
I prayed with you in Jesus name Amen.
 
My mom is in the hospital and the doctors told us that the baby is no more but I refuse to believe please join and help us pray to God for a miracle. Thank you.
God is love. Talk with Him and believe to Him. Our father please deliver your child in the name of Jesus amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please prayer for me elderly ### in the hospital with pneumonia and UTI infection Please lord heal ### and give ### the strength to come home soon and give me the strength to have faith in you lord which I do
Replies
16
Views
228
Hello, I think I may have a psychosis.I am at the hospital. Please pray,that the doctors diagnose my problem correctly and soon.Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
107
pls pray for my dad ### who is admitted in hospital for ### days now due to stomach pain and bad cramps making him cry with pain daily, reports coming normal bt doctor can't identify the problem,pls pray lord Jesus heal and deliver him completely and bless him with good health,amen
Replies
9
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,662
Messages
16,791,009
Members
649,239
Latest member
Criatain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom