My mom is in the hospital and ###

Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I have prayed for your request in Jesus name Amen. God bless you and your family.
 
My mom is in the hospital and the doctors told us that the baby is no more but I refuse to believe please join and help us pray to God for a miracle. Thank you.
I pray to you father Lord protect them and heal them. Amen
 
I pray God's best to be done for these your needs and situations! And I pray for this in the Name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to last forever! Thank you for the support!
 
My mom is in the hospital and the doctors told us that the baby is no more but I refuse to believe please join and help us pray to God for a miracle. Thank you.
Lord bring a miracle. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
My mom is in the hospital and the doctors told us that the baby is no more but I refuse to believe please join and help us pray to God for a miracle. Thank you.
Dear lord. As we come before you oh Heavenly Father, we ask and pray that you heal his mother and baby lord. Give them strength and life in the name of Jesus. Show goodness and mercy ness upon his mother and child in the name of Jesus. I pray your that you breath life unto thee oh wonderful god. In Jesus name I pray. In the name of the father son and jolt spirit. Amen!!!!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please prayer for me elderly ### in the hospital with pneumonia and UTI infection Please lord heal ### and give ### the strength to come home soon and give me the strength to have faith in you lord which I do
Replies
16
Views
228
Hello, I think I may have a psychosis.I am at the hospital. Please pray,that the doctors diagnose my problem correctly and soon.Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
107
pls pray for my dad ### who is admitted in hospital for ### days now due to stomach pain and bad cramps making him cry with pain daily, reports coming normal bt doctor can't identify the problem,pls pray lord Jesus heal and deliver him completely and bless him with good health,amen
Replies
9
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,637
Messages
16,790,400
Members
649,200
Latest member
Scialpaermere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom