MY mom(###) has bone tumor so please pray for###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

ask God to erase me and end me I had dreams about people I don't want no connection bond relationship with and don't like coming into mine and my ###'s ###'s ###'s lives like I don't want and my ###'s ###'s / ###'s going against me some how and one about me ending up in weird areas and about me...
Replies
7
Views
347
My mom is currently admitted to the hospital and is very sick. She has fluid in her right lung and will be undergoing a CT scan tomorrow. Please keep my mom in your prayers. I’m praying that her CT scan results will be okay, that her condition will improve, and that she will recover soon. She...
Replies
12
Views
536
Please pray for me these days I am becoming absent-minded a lot. I know that because of my debt and always remaining stressed that's why I am becoming like that, but this is too much for me. I don't remember what people told me so early; I used to forget a lot, especially I am forgetting...
Replies
6
Views
134
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,213
Messages
16,820,241
Members
651,268
Latest member
Phreudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom