My loveable brother affected snake bite mid ###

I'm praying with you my friend.

Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would intervene and heal the brother ### from his afflictions. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore him physically, mentally, and spiritually, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 
My loveable brother affected snake bite mid night now he is in hospital. He is critical condition.. Please pray for my brother.. We need our brother ### safely..
I prayed for this in Jesus name amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning brother this is ### from ###. My younger brother ### has been bitten by snake. He lives in a remote area where he didn't get first aid timely. Please pray for him because he has three small kids.
Replies
5
Views
325
Dear Lord I pray to you to please protect ###'s father from the snake bite that he got today morning. I pray that he may have a full recovery from this danger and may regain his health. Please guide the doctors' hands so that they may provide him the timely and correct treatment and don't let...
Replies
6
Views
460
Praise the lord brother, My mother ### admitted in hospital five days back, now is shifted general ward to ICU... Suffering From: DEMENTIA Blood clots in brain Brain cells not activated Communication not passing in brain. She is in UNCONSCIOUS and total body not responding. Suger and BP...
Replies
8
Views
247
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,122
Messages
16,784,523
Members
648,694
Latest member
Bnueron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom