My Love

  • Thread starter Thread starter praysite-694
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-694

Guest
Please pray that I find my soul mate. I know who I want it to be but I don't think ### does love me enough. If ### does please pray I get a sign, and that ### comes to get me.
 
Love is a big deal. May you find the right guy soon! Amen!
 
I pray you find your true love and it shall be according to Jesus in his name. Amen.
 
May God's will be done and that God will give you your soul mate.
 
Lord, guide and direct ###. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The Blood of Jesus Christ to cover my partner and a Blood line by the Blood of Jesus Christ to surround him wherever he goes. To keep him safe. I ask and receive in Jesus Name. Amen
Replies
10
Views
142
I have been praying to God to unite me with my love. Mysterious things have been happening in my life. I asked God for a marriage, a happy relationship with her, but it feels like I am under heavy spiritual attack and the people closest to me trying to hijack my relationships and I cannot be...
Replies
10
Views
232
Please pray my husband/lover/soulmate finds me and that I find him. Pray that the Lord removes whatever blockages that are causing me to stay perpetually single.
Replies
12
Views
224
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,107
Messages
16,818,989
Members
651,182
Latest member
Brxoerdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom