My Lord, I lift my ### to ...

James 4:8a: Draw near to God and He will draw near to you.

💓Pray This Prayer From Your Heart: God I ask You in Jesus’ name let me make drawing close to You my number one goal in life. God as I draw close to You bless me to grow in the holiness of God. Help me and show me how to always seek Jesus as my source and standard of holiness. God also show me how to appreciate and excel in my spiritual gifts, and the calling You have placed upon my life. God don't let me be envious or jealous of others because of their spiritual gifts, callings, and or blessings. But let me focus on drawing close to You, appreciating and excelling in my spiritual gifts, and the call You have placed upon my life for the glory of God. God, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love and care about. God, I appreciate You. Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus’ name!

Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I come to you full of overwhelming sorrow and anguish; my heart is heavy, my weight is great. I echo Psalm 59 of David for it feels my enemies are constantly after me. Enemies closer to home than I ever imagined. How long will they be after me? How long will unjustified conversations...
Replies
11
Views
162
My daily prayer to you Lord, watch over ours jobs and keep us both employed in our current jobs and safe. Save us both from being let go from our jobs or having our pay cut. Pray that our county receives the form we need to send and acknowledges they receive Monday and by the deadline and we...
Replies
4
Views
266
⚡ Heavenly Father, As I close my eyes tonight, I come to You with a humble and grateful heart. You know everything I’m going through… the burdens I carry, the needs I’m facing, and the worries in my mind. Lord, I lift up my finances to You. I am praying that I will be able to pay ### and all the...
Replies
9
Views
195
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,340
Messages
16,787,268
Members
648,912
Latest member
Kyraodorulion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom