My Lord, I humbly pray every scripture ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I humbly ask and pray that the agreement would be signed this June. Praying and declaring that ### started the monthly payment by July and she would never fail a single month until the full amount is paid. I affirm and declare my faith by the power of the holy spirit that ### would be...
Replies
7
Views
360
My Lord I humbly pray the following scriptures upon myself Psalm 91, Psalm 107:20, Jeremiah 29:11, 3 John 1:1-3, 2 Kings 20:1-6 upon myself in Jesus name. Amen. Thank You, Jesus. Amen. Thank You, Jesus for health and long life and for forgiveness. In Jesus name. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
333
Oh Lord, I humbly come before your majestic throne, seeking your divine guidance and discernment for this job opportunity and the people I will encounter. My heart overflows with gratitude, believing that you have heard my desperate pleas and have orchestrated this job offer for me, if it aligns...
Replies
6
Views
382
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,048
Messages
16,783,898
Members
648,615
Latest member
Toymont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom