My Little Brother ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter robinmk2
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

robinmk2

Guest
Please pray for God to calm ###'s mind. He has bipolar disorder and stopped taking his prescribed medications. His job is in jeopardy. Please pray he will keep his job and that his medications will work quickly.
 
My brother is also bipolar and he will be ### in October. Very important they stay on their meds. If they are not working they need to change to something different. Once they get on the right ones their lives are easier.

Heavenly Father, I pray that you will be with ### during this difficult time of him feeling like he doesn't need his meds. I pray that you will calm ###'s mind and he will be able to keep his job. I pray this in Jesus' name, Amen.
 
I will pray for ### in Jesus' name
 
Thank you fellow prayer warriors!! He called a little while ago and got through the work day without incident!! Yesterday he was asked to "go back to the way he was"

He wanted to change meds and is now back on ###. He had tried an experimental med but it doesn't seem effective.

Praise Jesus for fellow prayer warriors!!
 
Lord God I pray for the mental health of this ###. May he start taking his meds so he can function properly on his job. May he be calm, and in a good mood In Jesus name I pray.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Please keep my ###-year-old son in your daily prayers. He is my only comfort and a miracle I waited long for. He used to eat healthy foods like rice, fruits, and eggs very well. But recently, due to family members bringing him sugary junk foods, he has...
Replies
12
Views
223
Please pray for Me and My family of ### in general And my unspoken requests Please pray for my spouse to be healed and blessed to live a very long life please also pray for My Aunt, My Friend, And My little boy (All unspoken as well) All In Jesus name Thank You
Replies
11
Views
180
Heavens hear us out. My sweet little child whom you have given me, I pray that his fever goes away. Pray that his results are good. We hope for a beautiful day Tomo. I call upon all angels and saints especially, archangel Michael, St Antony, St Sebastian Mother Mary hear us out be our...
Replies
10
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,209
Messages
16,820,193
Members
651,263
Latest member
Gouser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom