My life is in a mess at ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pray as I have been struggling with p**n pray as I have no job and my life is a mess pray as I need constant income pray as I feel spiritually such a mess pray as I feel so far from god pray as I feel so worthless because I don't have children and am not married and pray as I feel like god...
Replies
12
Views
220
pray as I struggled with pornography and pray as my heart has so wanted children but I feel like jesus doesn't care pray that god can restore me physically and pray as all my family have children and it would take a miracle pray as I so want a job and pray as I so want a job that is not a...
Replies
6
Views
106
Lord please let my brother resolve the mess arpund internet, tv and phone connection that he rejects to resolve. I had problems with switching to another provider and he did not wanted to help me. He is comfortable in his own skin and constantly sabotaging my efforts to make my moms life more...
Replies
10
Views
216
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,058
Messages
16,784,008
Members
648,634
Latest member
Caleirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom