My ### is not functioning well. I'm ...

Lord thank You for the hope You give us all. Guide your servants to do your will and to feel Your loving hand on them. Help the writer of this prayer so You can receive the glory You so justly deserve. Thank you Lord God, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear prayer warriors, I have only one kidney functioning and have BP and Diabetes. Lately am facing a lot of health issues. UTI discomfort, uric acid going high, fatty liver, even though I do all my diet am facing these health issues. Request you to pray for my complete healing. I trust that My...
Replies
14
Views
323
Please pray that everything runs smoothly and the landlord becomes humble and cooperative in Jesus' name. Update The technician was unable to resolve the grounding issue. Update The landlord is eager to know when I will be moving out. Over the last few weeks/months, I have been trying to...
Replies
6
Views
167
I'm not sure where my life is headed. I can say that there has been unusual activity since I was a child I’ve been put down and blocked from accomplishing much. I was set up to fail further my education family and people at the school sabotaged my efforts so I withdrew my application. At work I...
Replies
11
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,066
Messages
16,784,124
Members
648,653
Latest member
Pluazdell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom