My ### is a drug addict.

Praying for your son as I know how devastating it is to watch your son suffer.
Thank you, some days are harder than others. I'm praying that God give me strength to deal with this.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ### from ### and I am drug addict please i want to freedom from drugs addiction forever please 🙏 pray for me
Replies
12
Views
193
My son, ### is addicted to drugs and bad company since his ### year. Now he is ### years old. I am dedicating my son to full time ministry
Replies
13
Views
226
Please, prayers for my son ###, he is battling drug addiction, it's been extremely difficult for the family, he's homeless in ###.
Replies
11
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,457
Messages
16,811,310
Members
650,811
Latest member
Slairroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom