My ### is a drug addict. Please pray ...

Beslior

Disciple of Prayer
My brother is a drug addict. Please pray for him that Jesus show him the right path.
 
My ### is a drug addict. please pray for him that Jesus show him right path.
I am praying recovery over your ###, may the Lord of Lord's and the King of Kings bring healing to your family. I pray deliverance is happening now. I pray all this in the name above all names, Jesus Christ. Amen
 
I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. Proverbs 3 v 5 and 6. God bless you.
 
I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. Proverbs 3 v 5 and 6. God bless you.
Lord we pray against addiction. We pray that you will bring a life changing event into your child's brother's life that will make him wake up to the fact that using drugs can only hinder his chances of a good life. We pray that this will change him completely and bring him to you, Lord. We know that you can save and we ask for salvation. In Jesus name we pray. Amen.
 
May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to God’s perfect will, wisdom, timing, love, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Thank You. Amen!

Child of God Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God I ask You in Jesus’ name bless me with everything that I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper in Your Word daily. God heal me in every area of my life. Heal, deliver, and set me free of any sicknesses, disorders, or unclean spirits that may be operating in my life. God make me whole, wise, and a successful wise steward in Christ Jesus.

God bless me to come to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, body, soul, and strength. Bless my relationship with You to grow into a friendship that is solid, strong, and unbreakable. Let me be known by You and all the angels in heaven as a Friend of God.

God dispatch Your angels daily to protect and keep me safe from all accidents, evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. God according to Your Word ambush and cause all my enemies to stumble, fail, and be greatly ashamed. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer and all those I am concerned about. And bless each of us to have a thankful grateful heart (a heart of gratitude) unto you daily. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.


Copyright © 2018 by Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC - Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach - www.theencourager.net
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to last forever! Thank you for the support!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ### from ### and I am drug addict please i want to freedom from drugs addiction forever please 🙏 pray for me
Replies
12
Views
193
My son, ### is addicted to drugs and bad company since his ### year. Now he is ### years old. I am dedicating my son to full time ministry
Replies
13
Views
233
Please, prayers for my son ###, he is battling drug addiction, it's been extremely difficult for the family, he's homeless in ###.
Replies
11
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,081
Messages
16,818,629
Members
651,172
Latest member
Spriorael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom