My husband has been having a hard ...

```html
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper and walk in excellent health. Cause our minds, bodies, and souls to prosper in Your Word, Your ways, and never cease to grow in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God teach each of us Your Word so that we will come to know You, love You, obey You, and make You known. Bless each of us with a God solution-focused heart, mind, body, spirit, and attitude. Cause us to always pray and worship, and never panic, faint, or worry. Help each of us to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we daily greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving and gratitude unto You for who You are, all that You have done, and will do in our lives. God cover us. Encamp Your angels all around us, and give them orders to protect us from all sicknesses, evil, accidents, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.

Please click on the links below: Jesus Wants To Be Your Lord!
```
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

please pray for my dog named ### he has been having episodes of Seizures, and sadly I don't have any prominence but going to pawn something to get money. JESUS I AM on Earth Please show compassion towards me and my dog in JESUS name Amen
Replies
9
Views
362
Today I'm having trouble letting go of things and giving them to God. I went to fingerprinting today to start my new job on Thursday. I also want to to reach out to my oldest daughter but she is still so angry, hurt and dealing with her own life. I'm trying to give her space and give her to...
Replies
9
Views
71
I have been having weird dreams my dad and his house that he had asked the wishing board ouija board for. Long time ago I was told that he had asked the ouija board that seemed like a wishing board for a house and also for a different wife. He had 1 child with his 2nd wife. The board had given...
Replies
10
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,518
Messages
16,811,857
Members
650,856
Latest member
Dhiuford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom