My humbly request is for my father ###

Nomikarse

Disciple of Prayer
My humbly request is for my father to know God he has been a dranker for ### years
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Career Prayer Request: I humbly request prayers for my career. I have been working with ### for the past two years, and I truly desire to continue with the same organization for at least the next five years. There has been significant growth in my career recently; however, in the last quarter...
Replies
5
Views
265
Praise God. Recently i sent a prayer request for my father regarding his swollen right leg. His was admitted in the hospital. All necessary tests were taken to rule out but still the doctors couldn't find the root cause.But all resutls came negative. Today my father has to do a MRI to see in...
Replies
10
Views
168
Father in Heaven I thank you for life health and strength and bringing me to another day a day that I'm have not ever seen before. Forgive me for all sins and cleanse me from all unrighteousness. My evil boss has hired 2 new employees at the preschool. I was on call Sub for the last few months...
Replies
10
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,121
Messages
16,796,139
Members
649,663
Latest member
Ploerlath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom