My Heavenly Father help me live a ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God Please forgive me for my sins and kindly lift me out of my darkness I have betray d my family many times. Kindly allow my family to see the best side of me again, in the remaining years I may have. Thank You God in the name of Jesus Amen
Replies
11
Views
215
Heavenly father I come before you in the mighty name of Jesus Christ at this time pleading for your help currently staying at a hotel while apartment being repaired ### want me to leave I have no where to go it's 2am last week I spent hours in the hotel lobby embrassing for me father I pray when...
Replies
6
Views
183
Heavenly Father I come before you in the name of Jesus Christ to thank you for your help lord I am concerned about my financial responsibility, I need to receive a financial blessing according to your riches lord hear my prayers please I need help lord put people in my life that can help me...
Replies
6
Views
434
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,833
Messages
16,781,317
Members
648,396
Latest member
Fyrouzurnar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom