My health problems should be corrected.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray that my colon be 100% cured of any imflammation, diseases, infections, and conditions. Pray that my colon be 100% rejuvenated and restored where no colonoscopy, ct scan, and no other machines can detect it.
Replies
11
Views
195
Jesus please help me figure out the Medicare situation for my mother-in-law it is a nightmare and nothing is getting resolved no matter who I call. I do NOT know what I am going to do. Please let my son be good at school today and there not be any problems. Please let the government shutdown...
Replies
10
Views
337
Jesus please let my family stop saying I am making up my health problems, and start having some sympathy or empathy for me, instead of gaslighting me and dismissing my problems. Please also let my husband's car work. Thank you Jesus, Amen
Replies
11
Views
425
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,979
Messages
16,783,050
Members
648,535
Latest member
Courtance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom