My ### health problem

Matthew 8:7
“And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.” -King James Version (KJV)


My friend, I pray on behalf of your mom.

Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would bless the mother's needs. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore and protect her health, removing all discomfort, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
```markdown
My mother health problem

God say that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask He will do it.​

​

He puts it this way:​

​

Matthew 18:19​

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.​

​

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.​



John 8:36

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed

​

​

Romans 8:28​

​

28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.​


​

​

​

​

```
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to lasts forever! Thank you for the support!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray that my colon be 100% cured of any imflammation, diseases, infections, and conditions. Pray that my colon be 100% rejuvenated and restored where no colonoscopy, ct scan, and no other machines can detect it.
Replies
11
Views
199
Jesus please help me figure out the Medicare situation for my mother-in-law it is a nightmare and nothing is getting resolved no matter who I call. I do NOT know what I am going to do. Please let my son be good at school today and there not be any problems. Please let the government shutdown...
Replies
10
Views
338
Pray for my elder brother ### He is not well and have heart problem today doctor said Pray for him and he will get well and pray for him he sleep good and tomorrow morning he will go to hospital and check his heart and protect him lord
Replies
13
Views
447
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,416
Messages
16,799,629
Members
649,921
Latest member
Rhuirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom