My ### has depression and anxiety and ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My dad, a pastor of a small Korean congregation of ###, is suffering from depression and it's only getting worse day by day. Please pray for my dad and my church.
Replies
11
Views
134
Hello my name is ### I’m a ### mother of ### children to which the youngest of ### live with me even though the ### are adults my ###(F) lives w/her spouse & ### daughter at his relatives (they were living w/me for a ### until I said they had to go because they didn’t want to keep a job never...
Replies
12
Views
115
I am a God-fearing man and I was dating a woman who i was truly in love with for about a year. after 2 months of dating, it became long-distance. For circumstances outside of my control, she was the one who came to visit me more often. I treated her very well and I felt connected to her...
Replies
13
Views
623
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,058
Messages
16,784,008
Members
648,634
Latest member
Caleirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom