My ### Had Several Strokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter cindybp
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cindybp

Guest
Please, we need prayer for my boyfriend who is ### yo and suffered several mini strokes. He was hospitalized for ### days and is now home. He just started physical therapy to gain the mobility back in his right leg, he has short term memory loss that the doctors think will come back in time, and he has lost most of his peripheral vision in his right eye. To top it off, he was unemployed when this all happened so no medical insurance and we are now trying to find options for assistance, because his medical bills are overwhelming. He is struggling with this, as you can imagine. He has alot of confusion from the memory loss, but has moments when he's fully aware of what's going on around him. He's struggling with the "what ifs" and I keep telling him that he needs to be positive, trust God, focus on fixing one thing at a time and work hard at his therapy. Of course, I have to keep telling him this because he forgets! I could use your prayers too, as I'm trying to still work full time and take care of him. I need to be strong for him, but I'll admit, I've had my moments of frustration. His family is unable to help, so it's up to me and ###. Thank you. ###
 
Pour your blessing Lord for healing and finances to help the bills. Guide the doctors with the wisdom to know how to heal. Lord nothing is impossible for you. Heal if it's your will. In Jesus name Amen!
 
Father God I come to you in the name of your son Jesus. By your stripes ###'s boyfriend is healed. Jesus you took the stripes on your back for ###'s boyfriend complete healing. Lord Jesus your word tells me to ask anything in your name and it will be done. Meet all financial needs in an incredible way. Strengthen ### Lord Jesus and bring someone else into this situation to help with ###'s boyfriend.
 
I pray in the name of Jesus for a recovery, financial relief and hospital bills paid. There is healing in the name of Jesus and there is healing on the way for ###'s boyfriend. Amen
 
Thank you Jesus. Day by day, bit by bit he is getting better. He is now walking, carefully, without his walker! We even went for a short walk through the park today! His short term memory is still giving him fits, but over the past couple days, he says he feels like he's able to think more clearly than before. He's still going to physical therapy, and we've been playing board games to try to exercise his mind. We continue to pray for complete healing, even for his loss of peripheral vision in his right eye. Miracles can happen! Filling out financial assistance paperwork is a full-time job in itself! Please continue to pray for healing and financial assistance with the bills! Thank you everyone! ### & ###
 
Father, I thank you for the boyfriend, and also for this precious dedication of his beautiful girlfriend—he is a blessed man that he has a girlfriend like this—this is true love Father God, and I ask you to bless her, favour her, and honour her so much for this. Please heal him from this stroke Lord, remove all the damage and trauma, and never let another stroke happen in Jesus' name. I plead your balm of Gilead, and the healing blood of Jesus Christ, over his heart, his vision, his sight, his memory, and the entire body. Sickness is not from you, Precious Jesus, so I plead that you visit this dear man today, and touch his life. Strengthen the girlfriend, Father—and give her favourable understanding people at work, make it easy for her at work, so that she can care for him at home, and flood her life with angels, human friends who will come alongside her, and surround her with love and help her, Lord. I plead mercy for this patient and your protection and healing strength and power. In Jesus' mighty name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’ve had several strange symptoms with my head/neck/eyes over the past few weeks mostly on my left side. I’ve been to the dr several times and am going to the eye doctor today. Praying for it to not be anything serious or scary, praying for easy and solvable answers and for peace as I’ve been...
Replies
11
Views
444
Why doesn't God love me? Why won't he forgive me? Why does He continue to punish me for all my mistakes, bad decisions? Why does He keep punishing me for all the times I lossed faith? People lose faith all the time in hard times, tough times, and everyday struggles. Where is the forgiveness...
Replies
11
Views
200
My sister told me she had several dreams about me saying God told her that the guy I was with for ###yrs was not the guy for me. So we broke recently and he immediately moved on to a new girlfriend and left me with nowhere to stay. If only I can find a small apartment affordable enough for me...
Replies
10
Views
319
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,323
Messages
16,821,201
Members
651,326
Latest member
Sierdenland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom